6/30/08

dear ms. davis

Perhaps I was too quick to judge. If you send me a pair of these shoes...

(picture from shopbop.com)

...I'll promise to forget about those lime green platform disasters and we can be friends forever. Everyone makes mistakes, I understand. Some are just worse then others and you just should have to pay for yours by sending me these $800 shoes.

But seriously, how hot are these shoes? Plus, I hear hot pink is like THE color. Mmm..fierce.

PS - Hautelook.com is featuring Davis by Ruthie Davis as one of their sales later in the week. Now instead of laughing at my email, I am actually interested in checking out the sale.

Peace and redeeming qualities,

TheFashionHead

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I've got a pair of Frankenstein-ish boots by her that are a lot of fun.

queengilda said...

personally, i think hot pink IS always THE color. :)