6/25/08

sleepy

Last night I went to trivia at a bar by work with some of the guys I work with. It was fun and entertaining. It reaffirmed the fact that I know absolutely nothing about anything. I'm not sure why I love trivia so much considering I've never answered a single question.. Anyways, I wore jeans and a white AA tee with a ton of turquoise necklaces and rings. Pretty adorable. Sorry that was such a lame fashion update, I didn't get home until after midnight last night so I am kinda sleepy/out of it now.

But good news is today is my Friday! I took vacation days tomorrow and Friday and I am driving down the shore tonight with my mom and sister. I am excited to have a nice relaxing non drinking night down the shore. Tomorrow I will be at the beach allll day (jealous, suckers?). I meant to take that lovely purple halter dress back to Bloom to get the security tag thingy removed but I forgot to bring it to work with me so it looks like it will have to wait yet another week before making its debut. Tragic.

Alright, back to work. Hopefully I will post a less lame and more fashionable post later today. If not, see you Monday!

Peace and Wednesday Friday's,

TheFashionHead

No comments: