7/24/08

interior decorations

I'm sick of seeing the sad birthday post so I decided to do a fun 'things I want to get if I ever save up enough money to actually move out and buy a house' post. Enjoy!

Corral Bed - Delia Furniture, $800
(etsy shop here)
Grassy Green Toothbrush Holder - UO, $10.00
Movie Lounger, $1880 - LoveSac
Um holy crap, if I had this couch I wouldn't do anything but lay on it. I would waste away on this lounger.
I am often conflicted between plain simple traditional furniture and unique modern stuff, as is evident by the fact that I would like both of the following pieces in one room:
Liatorp Sideboard - Ikea, $325Trollsta Sideboard - Ikea, $349


Dandelion Pillow Cover - Pottery Barn, $25

Vintage Book Prints, Catcher in the Rye - UO, $49.99
Pictures from esty.com, urbanoutfitters.com, ikea.com, potterybarn.com and lovesac.com


Peace and fantasy apartment decorating,

TheFashionHead

No comments: