7/25/08

fffffriday

I'm actually wearing a semi cute outfit to work today. Friday's always get me a little excited so I tend to spend a little more time in the morning getting ready (think 7 minutes instead of 4). I'm wearing jeans, black ballet flats, black tank, white button down with ruffles, that pretty red belt on top of ruffly shirt, black sweater (cause my office is unnecessarily cold). I was thinking of putting the belt over the sweater but I didn't have time, plus I wanted to be able to rip the sweater off in case of a freak office heatwave.

Last night my mom treated me to a birthday mani/pedi. I haven't had a manicure in about 4 years because I they chip so easily but I couldn't resist a free one. Hopefully it will last a little longer this time.

I got into work a little after 7 this morning, which shocked all the old engineer men in my office because I usually don't roll in until close to 9. But I wanted to be able to leave for the beach today at 3 guilt free. I am very excited about the shore this weekend. Tonight we are going to celebrate my birthday, which means it will probably be like a regular night out but with people randomly yelling 'Happy Birthday!'. And maybe there will be a birthday crown involved. Tomorrow is the high school reunion for most of the people in my shore house, which means they will all be out of the house for happy hour I'll have a nice relaxing afternoon. Our plan is to sun ourselves all morning and afternoon, while drinking the perfect amount of wine to make us giddy and then sleepy. Then we're going to take a really bitching nap until the drunk kids return from the reunion.

I am trying to think of something with pictures to post in order to keep your attention. Can't think of anything at the moment. Maybe it will be a two-post kinda day...

Peace and fashionable Fridays,

TheFashionHead

3 comments:

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i wanna see the style of you!!

Kate @ Tres Lola said...

happy birthday ! lucky you, getting a mani & pedi!

Fashion Addict said...

Happy Birthday! I usually never paint my nails either, it's such a hassle to actually get them painted and it bothers me when they get ruined! And they get ruined fast for me...

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with me?