8/1/08

happy birthday jerry!





Today Jerry Garcia would have been 66. Coincidentaly, I am wearing my dancing bears t-shirt today and I didn't even know it was his birthday. Freaky man...

It seems strange that my 100th post has absolutly nothing to do with fashion...

Ok here are some things Jerry would have worn if he was an wealthy ultra fashionable hippie rockstar lady:



Birds of Paradise Maxi Dress - Anna Sui

Ballerina Column Dress - Matthew Williamson

Chiffon Ruffle Dress - Stella McCarthy


Patchwork Trapeze Dress - Anna Sui

Gypsy Print Top - Just Cavalli


Printed Chiffon Kaftan - Anna Sui


Zigzag Silk Jumpsuit - Tara Matthews

Slinger Flared Jeans - Sass & Bide



Ombre Brushed Wool Coat - Nina Ricci

All pictures from net-a-porter.com

My my, what good taste.. From rocking out on stage to hanging in the tour bus to hitting the clubs, these outfits could do it all.

And 'Touch of Grey' just came on the radio. Happy birthday Jerry!

Peace and flower children,

TheFahionHead

No comments: