8/19/08

sick day

I think all these crazy shore weekends are starting to catch up with me. I woke up Saturday feeling pretty crappy. Stuffy nose, sore throat. I stayed down the shore Sunday night with the family to go to happy hour. Yesterday I was sneezing and coughing all day. So today, I took a sick day. I'm at home eating food and watching awesome tv shows like Full House. This whole 'having a job' thing is highly overrated.

But anyways, the point is no fun fashionable updates today because it's hard to type when you're laying on the couch and it's hard to think of things to write when you're taking cold meds. Although I am getting pretty inspired by the Full House sisters outfits... Maybe it's just the cold medicine thought...

Peace and tissues,

TheFashionHead

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...your love of mary-kate is beginning to blind you...