3/4/08

technological updates

It's late and I'm obviously preoccupied with the Real Housewives of NY, so quickly: I just ordered a MacBook!!!! and a brand spanking new iPod!!!!! (with a freaking 20,000 song capacity, it's going to take me the approx. the rest of my life to fill this baby up). I am going to dedicate most of my free time to recovering from the great iPod crash of 2008 (tragically, all of my songs were deleted) and trying to build up my collection again. And creating the best most fantastic Power Hour for the shore this summer.

Haha, the little girl (in pearls, of course) on Real Housewives just called her mom a lesbo because she kissed one of her friends on the lips. I predict great things for this show.

Peace and exploitative reality tv shows,

TheFashionHead

No comments: