3/17/08

ops

Oh my! It's been forever. Sorry to all my loyal adoring fans who depend on me for daily fashion tips and instructions on what to wear every morning. I've been pretty busy lately mainly doing one of two things: downloading music or drinking. I got my new ipod and macbook so I went on a little downloading spree (523 songs to be exact, in the past 3 days. Must be sort of record, no? I hope I don't get arrested). I have to get my ipod up to speed if I want to be the official d.j. of the summer. And I've been drinking a lot in preparation of St. Pattys day (funny that on the actual holiday I went to the dentist and sat around my house) plus it was my little cousin's 21st birthday so there were a lot of family drinking events. But enough about me.

I went into West Chester to Blink, an ultra adorable little boutique. There are 2 girls that work there that look similar and one is reallllllly nice and sweet and adorable and the other one is kinda rude (or maybe its just one girl and she's bipolar...) Anyway the nice one was there, thankfully. I tried on a few things by Juicy and Ella, nothing special. I told her I was headed to a family party so I was trying to keep the cleavage to a minimum. She handed me this 'To the Max' dress that looked pretty hideous on the hanger, I have to admit. It looked like a giant silky trashbag. I figure what the heck, I'll try it on. WELL LET ME TELL YOU, it was adorable. Obv I bought it, wore it with my black boots and no tights (!!) cause it was so nice out. Can't find a picture of it (ok, I really didn't look...) but that sales girl seriously knows what she's doing.

Happy St. Pattys Day everyone! I hope your day involves green clothes, car bombs, and Irish blessings. Here's one of my favorites:

May those that love us love us
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts
And if He can't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping.

It's bedtime, quick wardrobe updates: classic Reebok's in Navy blue, Nike Air's in brown and white, brown slouchy hobo from Urban, green and blue tie dye scarf from Urban, white, green, and blue argyle sweater from JCrew (worn on both St. Patty's day celebrations with the American Apparel T and the Reeboks)...

I promise next time will be better, fo reals. Pictures, I promise. Witty comments, I promise.

Peace and Irishness,

TheFashionHead

No comments: