3/8/08

beer tabs!

Drumroll, please....

Here are the beer tab necklace pictures, as promised. The following pictures were taken over our drunken Chicago reunion. I gave everyone silver or gold necklaces and they were a pretty big hit, obv. When we are sober, we look even better. Usually.

She just can't get over how amazing she looks.

Black and white. I'm so artsy its unreal.

More satisfied customers.


How adorable are they?

We weren't posing. That's how I dance.

Currently taking orders for the beer tab necklaces. Silver or gold. You're going to want to get in on the ground floor of this, I think it's really going to take off.

It's getting late and I have a busy day of drinking all day tomorrow in celebration of my Irish heritage, so I have to rest up.

Peace and beer tabs,

TheFashionHead

No comments: